Sunday, January 27, 2013

Butter London Rosie Lee


I simply love Butter London polishes and Rosie Lee was no different. It is such a unique and unusal colour, leading from a dark dusty pink into bronze. The glitter is just enough and the formula is superb. The solid colour is Bourjois Beige Glamour and I used two coats on all nails. I then added just one coat of Rosie Lee.


It's a different look for me but I just love it.

It's been a busy weekend here but it's a lovely rainy day today and I'm looking forward to (of course) doing my nails and watching some trashy tv.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Don't forget my giveaway !!




1 comment:

  1. gorgeous manicure.. I love the butter London. I love doing every other nail, also. so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...