Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snowflakes




Yes the other snowflake mani :) I started with two coats of Opi My Boyfriend Scales Walls, I then added one coat of Nicole by Opi You're a Star. I made a mistake here and should really have used 2 coats. I then stamped with China Glaze Passion and Essie Blue Rhapsody  It didn't quite turn out how I pictured it in my head but I do like that it's a subtle stamping.




Please visit the other bloggers taking part in this challenge

XOXO Alexis Leigh
Purple Castle
Iced Laquer
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I find it simple yet elegant. i am thinking of trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...