Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day nails


It's summer in Australia so while I enjoyed the reds and greens of Christmas it was time to get into summer colours. This pink is by Lime Crime and called Parfait Day. It is a gorgeous pastel candy pink and as I've said before I love Lime Crime so so so easy to use.


Again I have to apologise for the photos, there just wasn't time to get the camera out and take better ones. I did Nailside's awesome Christmas tree on my accent fingers and added a coat of Deborah Lippmann Boom boom Pow to the other fingers. I can promise it looked better in real life. I do wish though that I could find a gold glitter with the quality of DL but without the yellow tinted clear base.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa found you with some nail goodies :) I received some of the China Glaze Christmas sets, some Cirque polishes I have been longing for and the Zoya gold topcoat. Once I've recovered from Christmas I look forward to doing some manis with them and with the Color Club halo hues collection I purchased this month but had no time to try!

Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...