Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where reality hits


I'm not overly delighted with this mani. There comes a time though where reality hits and you have to roll with the punches. I suffer from a connective tissue disease and take medication that make my hands shake. I have good days and bad days and this mani was done on a bad day. I had to remove my glittered skittles as I was having a CT scan and google said remove it as much as it said it won't matter so I decided it had to come off. I probably should have left it at that but I really dislike bare nails now. So I attempted a new mani which  I did manage to finish but the dots aren't aligned and are all different sizes and thickness. Thankfully some lovely bloggers have made me see in the last couple of weeks that it's the fun and love of polish that counts. So I'm adding this here, because I still had fun and hey life is full of ups and downs. Also I think sometimes when people are critical of others they need to stop and think is there more to the story than what I see on my computer screen. As well as thinking did the blogger still have fun? Because that's all that really matters.


This photo above is pretty typical for when I'm having a bad hands day. They just won't stay still enough for photos, so I end up taking many many shots in the hope a couple will work.



Darker Green Essie Turquoise and Caicos
Lighter green - Orly Jealous much?

2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...