Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ombre Nails

I'be been dying to try one of these out, I've just had so much trouble deciding which colours to use. I'm looking forward to doing Christmas nails next week so yesterday I decided to just go for it and I love it! Purple is on of my favourite nail colours and the graduating colours look fab.





Of course once I'd done this one of my lemmings arrived in the post so I'm not too sure this look will last to long. Are you like that? As soon as I decide I need to try something I immediately change my nails whether they need doing or not :).


Colours chosen:

Thumb - Essie Lilacism
Pointer - Essie She's Picture Perfect
Middle - Opi - Do you Lilac it?
Ring - China Glaze Spontaneous
Pinkie - China Glaze - Grape Pop

Have a happy Tuesday!




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...