Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dots Galore


I do just love, love, love dots! I also love this spring's "in"colours of green from teal to jade and blue from aqua right through to navy. Green is my favourite colour with blue running a close second. I think the old wives tale of 'blue and green should never be seen without a colour in between' has finally been laid to rest.

So in order to match up with my very favourite spring wardrobe ever, I lined all my suitable polishes in a row and came up with this. The base is the gorgeous Opi Suzi Says Feng Shui which is the most beautiful deep dusty blue creme. It was a dream to apply, it covered well and evened out in two coats.



Below is the collection of polishes I used
China Glaze - For Audrey (which in this collection looks more blue than it is)
Opi - My Boyfriends Scales Walls
Opi - Suzi Says Feng Sui
Opi - I Have a Herring Problem
Opi - Fly
Essie - Bobbing for Baubles
Zoya - Robyn


I grabbed one of my bigger dotting tools and applied dots randomly from darkest colour to light. Then topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite. I may go for a less glossy top coat next time, (even though Seche Vite is my wonder child) as it made this look really hard to photograph. I ended up with a lot of photos that looked like Bokeh the exquisite photography that makes lights look like orbs. I love it but not when I'm trying to see all my dots in a photo :)

Lots more photos below, Have a happy Wednesday

Tx
















1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...