Wednesday, November 14, 2012

and I guess that's why they call it the blues


Happy Wednesday!

Seems like I have a bit of a blue obsession at the moment :) I just purchased Essie Butler please! and had to try it out. Unfortunately it was really terrible to apply :( I've read other reviews that say the same thing, it just isn't a usual Essie in regards to application. The only thing that saved this mani was the seche vite topcoat as Butler Please! was streaky and showed every brush stroke. It also smells more like house paint than a nail polish.


 I am happy with how it turned out in the end but not happy with my pointer finger, just couldn't work out what I wanted to do..

Deep royal blue is Essie Butler Please!
Light blue is Essie - Bikini so teeny, that applied like a dream in 2 coats
Off white - Opi my boyfriend scales walls. The Best off white polish ever!
Pointer finger Orly shockwave with Essie Pure pearlfection over top

More photos below - Have a great day!









1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty. But I have heard the same thing about Butler Please. That's too bad.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...