Thursday, September 20, 2012

She's Picture Perfect



I have been looking forward for this one to arrive. In the bottle it is a gorgeous iridescent purple that shimmers with pink. Unfortunately it's fair harder to see the shimmer on the nail. I still love the colour, it's just gorgeous but would be perfect if it showed as much on the nail as it does in the bottle. Application for me was a little tricky, in other reviews they found it easy so I'm not sure where I went wrong. I think I may have needed a medium bottom coat instead of a light one. Some nails have 3 coats and some 4 but most reviews state they receive good coverage with just 2 coats. Next time I will try thicker coats.





I then decided to stamp with China Glaze Passion. I practiced on my Across the Universe nails before removal and it worked perfectly. However it didn't go so smoothly on this polish. Hopefully practice makes perfect and I will one day master stamping :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...